1. DATA WE COLLECT
- • Information You Provide
- 1. Account Registration. When you register for an Account, we may request your contact details, including information such as name, organization name, address, email address, Zip Code and contact number.
- 2. Financial Information. When you provide your banking account information to your Account, that data is forwarded to our third party payment processor. We likewise do not store your banking related data on our systems or frameworks.
- 3. Communications. On the off chance that you contact us through our chat window, we may obtain additional data about you, namely, your name, email address, telephone number, the chat information you had messaged or documents/attachments you may send us, and any other data that you may provide us. We may likewise get a confirmation when you open an email from us.
- 4. We may utilize session cookies to make it simpler for you to explore our website. The cookie itself does not include Personal Information in spite of the fact that it will allow us to relate your use of this website to data that you have explicitly and purposely provided. You can decline cookies by turning them off in your browser. A session ID cookie terminates when you close your browser. A persistent cookie stays on your hard drive for a prolonged time. You can dismiss persistent cookies by following the guidelines given in your web browser
- • The personal/private data that you are requested to provide, and the reasons why you are requested to provide it, will be clarified to you at the point we request you to provide your personal data.
- • Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
- 1. Your Server logins
- 2. Your Knowledge Base information
- 3. End-Client Policy information
- 4. Ticketing Systems logins
- • Information We Receive from Third Parties
- 1. Third-Party Partners. We may likewise access publicly available data about you and integrate it with information that we have about you.
- 2. General Information is gathered when you use our site. We utilize your IP address to determine your location/area/nationality when you access our website. We additionally record the data, namely, the page you visited more, the time you spend in our website, the amount of visit you made and in if you are directed from some other websites or connected links.
2.HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We utilize the data we gather in different ways, including:
- • If you request for an order to receive a service from us, we request certain personal data from your end on your order form. You are requested to give the information, namely, approved email address, billing address, online chat accounts, server information, helpdesk information and so forth. So as to rectify issues, we may be required to log in to servers remotely, speak with your customers and/or additionally perform analyses on the correct fixes. Data that users provide through secure and non-mandatory submissions, which are required for us to remotely access servers and helpdesk frameworks
- • If you would like to speak to our support team, you should share your contact details, namely - Name, Email address, and the name of the organization you represent. We utilize this data to contact you about the services we provide to which you have stated interest. In the event that we experience difficulty handling your request/order, we will utilize this data to contact you.
- • Improve service quality, train staff and extend our services.
- • Understand, examine and train our staff with regards to customer awareness, Develop new services, highlights, and customer case studies.
- • Communicate with you, either personally or through one of our representatives including customer support/service, feedbacks, keeping you updated and other data regarding the Services.
- • Search for and suppress fraud; and
- • For agreement purposes, including implementing our Terms of Service, or other lawful rights, or as might be required by relevant laws and guidelines or appealed by any legal procedure or governmental body.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the data we gather in different ways, including hereunder:
- • Vendors and Service Providers. We may impart data to third-party tools or software upon your approval for assisting you to provide our Services.
- • Business Transfers. Data may be revealed and generally exchanged after you agree to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as an aspect of any proposed merger, acquisition/procurement, debt financing, sale of assets, or comparable transactions, or in case of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which data is exchanged to at least one or more external parties as one of our business resources.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal procedure for gathering and utilizing the personal data discussed above will rely upon the personal data concerned and the particular situation in which we gather it.
TechServer Support pays attention to security issues and always ensure and protect your rights. We comprehend and regard your concerns with respect to security and make your online experience fulfilling and safe. To do as such, we utilize a wide range of security procedures, measures, and technology intended to shield your data from unapproved access, use, or exposure. The measures we use are intended to provide security levels suitable for the threat of your personal data’s processing. Our organization space is restricted to public access on a 24/7 basis verified by the state police division. 24/7/365 CCTV camera surveillance and access to the working spaces are confined by a biometric framework.
6. INFORMATION RETENTION
We hold individual data we gather from you where we have a continuous lawful business need to do as such (for instance, to provide you with a service that you have requested or to agree to relevant lawful, expense/tax, or bookkeeping/accounting necessities).
When we have no continuous lawful business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not achievable (for instance, in light of the fact that your personal data has been kept in backup registries), at that point we will safely store your personal data and segregate it from any further activity until deletion is conceivable.
If you are an enlisted/ registered client/user/customer, you may obtain or retrieve data related to your Account by signing into our Services or messaging email@example.com On the off chance that you end your Account, any public activity on your Account before deletion may remain or kept on our servers and may stay available to people in general. To ensure your protection, security, and privacy, we may perform additional measures to validate your profile before refreshing or discarding your data.
8. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are an occupant of the EEA, you have the accompanying information protection rights:
- • If you wish to access, edit, update or request to remove your personal data, you can do as such anytime by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Additionally, you can disapprove to the processing of your personal information by requesting us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request scaling down of your personal information. Again, you can utilize these rights by mailing to us at email@example.com
- • Similarly, if we have gathered and processed your personal data with your approval, you can cancel that approval anytime. Canceling your approval will not influence the legality of any processing we did before your withdrawal, nor will it influence the processing of your personal data carried out in dependence on legal processing grounds other than approval.
- • You reserve the privilege to report/protest/complain to a data protection authority about our accumulation and utilization of your own data. For more data, it would be ideal if you contact your nearby information security specialist.
We provide a response to all manner of request we get from people wishing to practice their data protection rights as per relevant data security/protection laws.
9. YOUR CHOICES
You can utilize features of our Services moderately without enlisting/registering, that eventually control the sort of data that we gather.
10. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
12. WORLDWIDE DATA TRANSFERS
Connect with Us
The information controller of personal data is TechServer Support.